Apple’s new iPhone 8 is expected to be launched next month, assuming Apple keeps to schedule, and we’re sure that some are probably wondering about the color options that will be available for the phone. So far leaked photos have all suggested that black is a potential (and obvious) option, but what are the rest?
According to the rumors, we have heard that the iPhone 8 will come in three different finishes: black, white, and a copper gold, which according to a recent tweet by Benjamin Geskin (via 9to5Mac) will apparently be known as “blush gold”. This gold finish does appear to be different from what previous iPhones look like, although we’re not sure if the actual name will be blush gold or if it could be called something else entirely.
This is based on images that were leaked not too long ago that showed off a dummy iPhone 8 unit in that particular finish. It seems that Apple will not be providing as many color options for the iPhone 8 unlike previous models, but perhaps they’re trying to keep things simple and potentially make them stand out from the other iPhone models that are expected to launch alongside it, such as the iPhone 7s and 7s Plus.
- 2017-09-08 The iPhone 7 Gets A DIY Headphone Jack
- 2017-09-08 OLED iPhone 8 Might Not Ship Alongside The Standard iPhone Models
- 2017-09-07 New Report ‘Confirms’ iPhone 8 Will Not Have Touch ID
- 2017-09-07 Samsung Apparently To ‘Blame’ iPhone 8’s Hefty Price Tag
- 2017-09-07 LG Could Supply Apple With OLED Screens In 2019
- 2017-09-06 Alleged Leaked Slide Claims Apple Gave Up On Rear-Mounted Touch ID
- 2017-09-05 Alleged iPhone 8 SIM Trays Leaked, Shows ‘Blush Gold’ Finish