- Technology could power devices further away than charging mats
- Apple said trying to overcome technical challenge of distance
Apple Inc. is working with partners in the U.S. and Asia to develop new wireless charging technology that could be deployed on its mobile devices as soon as next year, according to people familiar with the plans.
- Equifax’s Hacking Nightmare Gets Even Worse For Victims
- Irma Rips Toward U.S. as Florida Keys Brace for Hurricane's Fury
- Three Equifax Managers Sold Stock Before Cyber Hack Revealed
- China to Ban Sale of Fossil Fuel Cars in Electric Vehicle Push
- Irma Takes Aim at Florida With $200 Billion Damage Toll Seen