- In the Apple App Store, search for "VidAngel", and install our free app.
- Log into an existing account or create an account at www.VidAngel.com. Click here for more instructions on how to get started with our service.
- Find a movie or show that you would like to watch, set your filters, and enjoy the show!
- On our homepage, click on CONNECT SERVICE.
- Select the service you would like to connect to.
- Log into your account using your credentials for that specific service.
- That's it! Once you are connected, you will see a blue check mark next to the service.
Note: When connecting to Amazon, you will automatically be connected to any Amazon subscriptions you currently have.
1. Open the VidAngel App.
2. Select the movie you would like to watch, then select FILTERS in the lower right-hand corner.
3. Set your filters, then press SAVE FILTERS.
4. That's it! Enjoy your movie. For additional information on setting your filters, click here.
- After setting up your Chromecast using the Google Home app, verify that your iPhone/iPad is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. (How do I know what Wi-Fi network my Chromecast is on?)
- In our iOS VidAngel app, the Chromecast player icon will appear in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Select the icon, then the name of your Chromecast device.
- Find the movie you would like to view, adjust your filters, and click "Watch Now" or "How to Watch".
- That's it! You can now enjoy watching filtered videos from VidAngel through your Google Chromecast device!
We'd love to help you with the iOS app. If you are having trouble with our iOS app, here are a few things to check:
- Click the Menu button in the app, and be sure it's signed in with your VidAngel email address.
- Double click your Home button to bring up your open apps. Swipe the VidAngel app off the screen so that it closes. Then re-open the app and your movies should load.
- If neither of those actions fixes it, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Be sure you are using the Live app from the App Store. After reinstalling the app, power the device off and back on again.
Logging in on iPad:
When you sign in, do you see a white screen or a black screen? If you are seeing a white screen, your app has a glitch. Uninstall and reinstall to get the new version.
If you're seeing a black screen and still having trouble, please try your login in a browser window on your phone instead to be sure you have the right password.
If that works, but the same login won't work on your phone, please let us know.
For best results, while watching your movie on your iPad:
Go to Settings->General->Auto-Lock and change it to never for the duration of the movie. This will allow you to pause and restart your movie without issues.
*You can reset this setting after the movie.
If you have any trouble or need any help, please let us know at [email protected]