From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A plant is a living organism that generally does not move and absorbs nutrients from its surroundings. Typically it has been placed deliberately rather than naturally.
Plant may also refer to:
In manufacturing and engineering
In media and entertainment
- Henry B. Plant (1819–1899), American railroad manager
- Richard Plant (writer) (1910–1998), German-born American writer
- Richard Plant (racing driver) (born 1989)
- Robert Plant (born 1948), lead singer of Led Zeppelin
- Plant (person), anyone assigned to behave as a member of the public during a covert operation (as in a police investigation)
- Plant (professional wrestling), a person hired to pose as a fan who may become involved in the events
- Plant, the creative member of a team in the Belbin Team Inventory
- Plant, a term used for a shill in the U.K.
In other uses
- Plant (control theory), a notion in control theory
- Plant, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Plant System, a system of railroads in the American southeast, managed by Henry B. Plant
- Plant, a creative and innovative team role identified in Meredith Belbin's Team Role Inventories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plant.
Retrieved from "/review-ljryubu_lgufraqv/best/w/index.php?title=Plant_(disambiguation)&oldid=802720652"