From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iPhone refers to:
- iPhone, a line of smartphones by Apple Inc.
- iPhone (first generation), the first model of the line
- iPhone 3G, which introduced 3G and GPS
- iPhone 3GS, which brought a compass, faster processor and a 3.0 megapixel camera
- iPhone 4, which has a second camera, a higher resolution display, and a 5.0 megapixel rear camera
- iPhone 4S, which has improved hardware such as dual-core A5 CPU and 8.0 megapixel rear camera, and software such as Siri
- iPhone 5, includes the A6 processor and 4" Retina Display
- iPhone 5C, comes in 5 colors, technologically similar to iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S, includes Apple's 64-bit A7 chip and the first iPhone to use Touch ID
- iPhone 6, includes the A8 SoC and a 4.7" display
- iPhone 6 Plus, larger variant of iPhone 6 with a higher DPI 5.5" display and optical image stabilization
- iPhone 6S, which has a 3D touch
- iPhone 6S Plus, larger variant of iPhone 6S with a higher DPI 5.5" display and optical image stabilization
- iPhone SE, identical to the iPhone 5S but is packed with most of the technology from the iPhone 6S and a new Rose Gold finish
- iPhone 7, similar to the iPhone 6S but without a headphone jack
- iPhone 7 Plus, larger variant of the 7 with a dual-lens camera
- iPhone 8, with Qi-standard wireless charging and a glass back
- iPhone 8 Plus, larger variant of the 8 with a dual-lens camera
- iPhone X with 5.8" OLED display and Face ID
- iphone, a line of Android-based smartphones sold by IGB Electronica
- iOS, formerly known as iPhone OS until June 2010, a mobile operating system made by Apple Inc.
- Linksys iPhone, an internet appliance and a VOIP phone by Cisco, launched by Infogear in 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPhone.
Retrieved from "/review-ljryubu_lgufraqv/best/w/index.php?title=IPhone_(disambiguation)&oldid=802948877"